Duchess FSZ

Duchess FSZ
U NOE U LOVE ME

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

priority

so, im finally done with college. just a little bit more and ill finally be graduating in August. i have a car. i love my car. i have tremendously amazing friends, i have a fat cute n spoilt cat. a fat cute n spoilt rabbit too.. and im hopefully going to get my dream job.. (OMG i am so psyched!!) n if possible, im going to rent a house in shah alam. n u noe what? for the first time in my life, im not afraid of pursuing all this ON MY OWN..instead, i feel excited, i feel like im entering into the world of adulthood. i feel that nobody can ever take this away from me..and for once..ive never thot of having a BF or whatsoever. i mean, before, i was still studying n love was always a part of it..but i noe myself very well..i am one independent woman..n just the thot of working n all...it makes me soo happy that i just dont find love as one of my top priority anymore..like i can totally skip all the love drama right naw n just concentrate on my future job..(!!) omgawd..i am so thrilled...eventho i noe that my mum does not approve my choice of profession..but muuuum, i love the real estate industry world! its totally me..cant u see =)) i like interacting with people..i love working with lots of challenge being put at my face n most importantly, i love jobs that offer u lots of money depending on ur effort n skill. because babeyh..im totally gonna work my butt off..for something that i totally like! omg im soo happy i pray to god i get the job...errr...-_-

Soooo.....enuf with my future career..i wonder what my friends are doing naw? i noe that some of them got into UMBI n stuff...haish..sometimes i just wonder if what im doing right naw is the best for me..but im gonna follow my hunch n it says that real estate is where i belong..owh god..im smiling away n im hoping that everything works out perfect. =))

ok..enuf for naw..im sending in my resume soon..this year is going to be brilliant for me..because last year it was a blast..we have to believe it just keeps on getting better u noe. ? aite..love u guys wherever u are. muacks

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment