Duchess FSZ

Duchess FSZ
U NOE U LOVE ME

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Farah Suhaila's soft side (romance part 1)

I want to be loved unconditionally. always.

I want that person to always say that he loves me. that i am the only one he always thinks of.

I want that person to always be by my side (not necessarily being present, just support me) whenever i feel insecure n whenever im at my lowest ground.

I want that person to always touch my hair, n tuck strands of it behind my ear n whispers how lucky he is to have me.

I want that person to see me as not only a lover, but a good friend who he can always come to and share his problems.

I want that person to not feel intimidated by me but instead see me as a spirit arouser.

I want that person to know that its okay to look at other hot women out there (since i check out hot guys all the time too), but immediately says that i am byright prettier than anyone in this world.

I want that person to know that he can always talk to me eventho im mad. infact, i want him to talk to me when im mad. its not like i cant tolerate on anything. the faster he talks to me, the shorter the period the fight will be, the faster both of us wud heal.
I want that person to always hug me as if he doesnt want me to go anywhere far from him. even 1m.

I want that person to play me romantic songs on his guitar n let me sing (since i have a great christina-aguilera voice)

I want that person to acknowledge me as someone really important in his life to his friends n family.

I want that person to always have my back when im being bullied by other stupid girls.

I want that person to be fair to me. NO EGO at all (coz i have no ego left in me when it comes to him)

I want that person to call me n say he's sorry for being sucha stupid asshole but is still lucky to have me coz he knows that ill forgive him for his stupidity anyway ( which is true).

I want that person to know that being in love with me is not a GAME. its never about who wins n who losses. its just about how much he cares for me to admit his mistakes n same goes to me.

I want that person to forgive me for being sucha bitch sometimes. but only because i love him so much (he doesnt noe that)

I want that person to know that im trying my best to NOT be mad, NOT being clingy, NOT being a cry baby all the time, NOT being so dependant on him (so not true) just so he can have his so called RELAXED life. but life is hard. u must know this.

I want that person to know that ive been waiting for a long time for him to propose but he never does. =(

I want that person to stop being so egoistic n just love me for who i am.

I want that person to LOVE me, without restraining himself from whatever.

I want that person to know that i believe in him (to make me happy). all my friends believe in him. even my mom who kind of dissapproves him also believes in him . the only person who doesnt believe in him...is himself.

I want that person to know that life right naw may seem like this. but we always got to believe that it will get better. as long as we are together n we put effort together.

I want that person to know that any problem in this world ade jalan penyelesaian nye. there is nothing that cant be fixed (except for my scar).

I want that person to know that my hantaran will stil be RM 22,222.22. Its not about the money. Its about an event that girls get to feel once in a life time.

I want that person to know that i dont want anyone else anymore. No one could make me happier than u n ur lame jokes, no one could make me cry like u do, no one can make me do crazy stupid wild things, like u do. no one cud gain my respect, like u do.

I want that person to know that i am indeed a jealous person. n i surely hate anyone who have taken ur virtue together with them -_-

I want that person to noe that hidung i sumbat skarang ni, n my batuk is getting worse, n no one wud ask me 'dah makan ubat ke belum' except u.

I want that person to know that im planning to quit smoking soon. because i want my children to turn out normal n not retarded like their mom. (xgelak, serius ni).

I want that person to really appreciate me n see me as an important person in his life n actually show it.

I want that person to never ignore me because of some stupid football match or watever mamak. what if i die tonight? we never know.

I want that person to know that i have a disease. n a critical one.

Maybe ill still see sunlight tomorrow.

Maybe ill still hear ur voice tomorrow.

Maybe ill never get a chance to see u or touch u for the last time.

Maybe god will take away my soul tonight. or maybe urs.

Im tired of living so stressfully n unhappy. we dont have that much time. actually we dont have any time at all to be stressful. i just want to be happy, enjoy life n enjoy loving someone n to be loved my someone.

n most importantly, GROW OLD with someone who i love alot. but thats not gonna happen if EGO is in the way, n mature thinking shud lead us in the right direction.

Lastly, i sure as hell want that person to know that i love him, i have always loved him, it has always been him all along. 3 years back, or 2 years back, or 1 week ago. it has always been u. n its a BIG LOSS if u let me go now, its a loss if u dont appreciate me now, its a loss if u keep on thinking and thinking of whatever it is that u r thinking without expressing them or putting ur thoughts into action.

because darling. it is true that when i love someone or something, i will love them with all my heart. unconditionally.

but. my heart is not as strong as it may seem. n i wont probably be here forever. take the risk, live a happy life? or regret forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment