Duchess FSZ

Duchess FSZ
U NOE U LOVE ME

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jealousy comes with a price

So i noticed one thing. well actually a lot of things. one of them is that i notice girls hate me. if i didnt noe the person, she will be staring at me like i killed her cat or something. and if i DO noe the person, she will avoid me so that ill be left out on whatever matter it is that i am supposed to know. even about college assignments..yeap, thats true..i think on earth...they have a term for that..its called 'JEALOUSY'. or to be more demure, i'd like to call it ENVY. i get it. alot of girls are jealous of me. what other reason wud they hate me? ive got to be honest, ive never really thot of this before. i wud always think that maybe my make-up was bad, n maybe my hair is untidy..or maybe i forgot to take off the pricetag from my 200 worth of headband. or maybe just becoz im ugly? (which is a total lie, lalala). BUT, after talking to my good good GFs (which wud never backstab me ofcourse) about it, we, well actually they concluded that most girls are jealous of what i have n what i am...since im sooo pweetttyy..lalala~ haha.. and HELL NO its because im mean. becoz i aint mean. most of the girls who dislike me dont even noe me that well..so dont be judgemental okay. and i finally agreed to whatever my gfs said. I abruptly rewind all the situations n events that had happened before and they are seriously right .huhu. This girl stared in disgust at me today, just because her bf was looking at me all the way. (yes, i noticed). owh and how about that time at the cashier, when the salesgirl suddenly became so moody when i came up in line. she was all so nice to the other customers.?? AND, when i asked whether they had a new handbag in particular at armani last year, that acne-smothered face son of a gun said that the handbag was the last piece they had. and Ace ( my nice GUYfriend over at armanis) said the next day that they atually had 2 more at the back..and that the acne bitch was a trainee.. i kinda doo noe why..to think about it. ive never been mean to any of these girls, but why do they treat me so peculiarly? hmmm...OWH, yang paling penting sekali. FACEBOOK...u see, some girls, muka tembok..nak add i , nak berkawan dgn i..but when they find out, that they can never be me, n they feel soooooo intimidated by me, guess what??? they delete me from their friendlist. rmai dah i perhatikan bwat mcm tu..well,  i have 3 words for u. ADA AKU KESAH? *laughing as bitchily as i can* u see, i never care what other people think of me..u nak jealous, jealous la..nak delete me from FB ke FS ke...silakan..i x rugi ape2..but YOU, mmg membuktikan kat i something. that ur a coward-low self-esteem beyatch n cant see other people who are better than u.. sepatutnye, if we are friends with people that we think are superior toward us, we should be glad we have found friends like that and take them as a role model or whatsoever. ini x, kalau asyik nak berhasad dengki n menutup dunia sendiri supaya lebih kecil, n xde ape2..then rugi lah..

Well, i dont give shit. i dont give shit bout what people think of me.. my FAMILY loves me. my FRIENDS love me. FOR WHO I AM.. So what made u think dgn mendelete i dr facebook u, i akan rase terhina, serba salah..sedih n lain2? haha...dream on la girls. that will never happen. i am very independant, i dont even need a guy to live, apetah lagi la perempuan2 mcm korang yang tau pokpek gossip pasal kejahilan orang lain instead of ur own sins. Ingat la, slagi korang sume x mintak maaf sebab mngumpat benda bukan2 pasal i, judge benda buruk pasal i..anggap i macan2 la...korang memang xkn dapat keampunan dari tuhan..ingat u bleh gossip pasal i and masuk heaven? dream on on that too la. Menyebarkan berita burok yg salah mengenai seseorng adalah lebih teruk dari mencuri tau..ha, ingat i jahil sgt ke agama.

Yang nak berkawan dgn i tu, ur most welcomed, i like being friends with people who think out of the box, who has self-confidence n noe what they want in life. n knowledgable too..because these people bring benefit to me n vice-versa..tapi, klau yang tau bergossip je, jealous x bertempat, keyakinan diri 0%, tau mengenang nasib yang x kemana, NO THANKS, dont even think of adding me as a friend. because these type of people la yang akan backstab i in the end. n im sure to everyone else too.

Remember, if my parents never say anything bad bout me n bout whatever that ive done in my life, n they terima me as a WHOLE, dont even think u akan dapat that chance to ruin it by saying things that are TRUE, but only to YOU. everyone ade pendapat masing2.. if i dont cross over into ur territory, i expect u to stay far SHIT away from mine. got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment