Duchess FSZ

Duchess FSZ
U NOE U LOVE ME

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Take a deep breath Farah. . . . . . . . (!!!)

okay......(breathing out) fiuuuuh........ i was gonna write about how superbly emotionally messed-up guys are. how stupid they are, how angry i am with them right naw, n how stupid of me to even worship them (sumtimes). i am stupid. i always let my emotions take over...but this is the fucking last time i will ever be swallowed into their masacre (OMG I HATE IT). And i will never ever depend on them (despite that i miss being called at night before going to bed) and i will never ask them how they are doing at the moment. n watever else...i am soo damn pissed off right naw...i cud kill a cow.. i cud be driving my brothers car right naw which is fucking fast btw..and i cud just bloody run over a cow right naw. why are guys so egoistic, n stupid. n stupid. i typed it twice. im not saying they are stupid as in academically (so freaking true) , but they are born to be so shallow n low in their emotional thinking. i am starting to think n ponder on the fact that god created men to be with women (snort) seriously, are we even meant to be together? ( if u realise, i said in the beginning of my blog, that i am NOT suppose to write about superbly emotionally messed-up guys, but i am anyway). GGrrrrrr.....i just dont get it why guys cant be as simple as they CLAIM they are. fuck my ass. Guys are even more messed up than girls. all u do is say OKAY OKAY. but actually u wanna say more, but u dont wanna hurt the girl's feelings? Yo stupid, dont u even noe, she's already hurt anyway? whatever else u say is not gonna change or make a difference. STUPID. omgawd. enuf with guys. i dont need a freaking BF. I am sooooo damn bloody fine on my own i dont need anyone to call me at night anymore. (so not true) . n i dont need anyone to take care of me. i am not a baby anymore. n i am certainly NOT UR BABY. so u can F off. ok, breathe in............haaaaah.....okay, i feel so much better.

but its true tho..i am so independent..all i want is attention from a guy who i like n who loves me. but if i aint getting it, im not gonna die darling. infact...there are sooooo many guys out there who wish to take me out on a date. theyre just a phone call away..i can have 200 replacement with a snap of my finger. uhuuhh *Boastful smile with slutty voice*. whatever. seriously.

Sooo...*giddy smile* wat i actually wanted to write was about...hahahah...omg, GUYS. but the story here is about all wonderful n intelligent guys (who are a bit stupid also but its ok) who worship me instead when i was a bit younger. =D .. to be exact, it was the time when i was in matrix..n those times....omg...i wudnt change it for anyything...seriously it was one of the best moments ive ever encountered within this 22 years of life..n i must say, that matrix was full of drama, n love n lust..n everthing was so perfect. (except for my dad's suprise.i bet u noe about it). so, i remember having this fling with one of the jocks in the soccer team. His name was..TUUUT. (lol) and he wasnt handsome..but he had this really really pleasing personality and everything about him was palatable.. n i liked him. so we usually had lunch together, n i remember how crazily chaotic it was when everyone on the team found out. because i was sucha HOTTIE when i was in matrix (like dude, i was wearing tudung at that time n i was still a hottie) n they all called me FaraHot. hahahah..seriously im not being boastful, its just the truth. n the truth hurts, for u..n not for me. so too bad loser. *uhuh uhuh* =P okay okay...so every guy on the team wud come up n make fun of him, because he wasnt that too much of a hottie  n they cudnt figure out why i was hanging out with him..so finally, we broke off..seperate ways..me with my jogging buddies  n, him with his bunch of ballsacs.


After that, i met this guy..his name was TUUUUT..haha im sorry i cant say. he was a HOTTIE. he was a winner. he had everything that a gurl wud want in a guy..he has the looks, the brain..n everything..but it was sucha shame that he had a gf..a 2-year relationship or smething..but it was really fun with him...because one of my lecturers actually wanted to hook us up (like seriously)..n she was all the time so fucking stoked about getting to put us in the same group or same area. we shared alot of college activities..it was such good times. i missed my matriculation..because sooooo much happened in that 1 year..n all of it was good memories..with drama, i mean like real drama, not drama drama..where i got the leading role as princess beauty..*omg, such shocking news, who wudve guessed?* hahahha..seriously, i always get the role of a pretty princess or something that equals to that. if not princess, a spoilt princess..haha....its just me u noe..i guess i am really spoilt..not that i ever deny it..i do realise it..lol..watever..n wat else...i miss the food..omg, the foood at college, was freaking bloody awesome..most people hate their college food..but mine? na-ah...it was superbly delicious all the time n they had the yummiest tea-break selections. i really miss the food there..i havent found yet any malay stalls that cud ever compete with the food at my college.

The reason why im opening the story on matrix is because, i read my older blog...n omg, i kept on smiling every 2 seconds..i just miss the time i had in matrix SOOOOO muchhh! i miss my friends, my bfs..my guy friends, n more bfs...n scandals..n everything..it awesome. it was a year of rebeliion..but at the same time, i got to learn about myself n exploring my true potential..dude, i was a national public speaker man..uh huh...*slutty voice again* hahaha..u can never be in a fight with me, cause i wud kick ur ass  i always have something to say..maybe because we were trained to always speak spontaneously about almost anything..there was this one time, my lecturer asked me to talk about rambutans...n i kept on talking for 5-7 minutes..just on rambutans..hehehe..i love public speaking..because i have that confidence that i never knew i had in me, n public speaking just made me realise that i do have that potential..*sob*..i miss it..so much...but im so old naw..i cant be in a public speaking comp anymore..thats so highschool..wat i want naw..is to join one of those youth activist clubs. oh ho, seriously..it cud bring me alot of benefits. A hot guy's phone number for example. haha. goodnight nocturnals! u noe u love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment