Duchess FSZ

Duchess FSZ
U NOE U LOVE ME

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Little Lost Lamb Seems To Still Be Lost.

i have no idea whatsoever about how i feel rite naw. its like, i dont even noe if i love u anymore. or if i hate u.. all this hatred is boiling up in the pit of my stomach. and its killing me. i just feel like running away. fucking far from here. why bother care n love me when all of u are just hurting my feelings? baik korang gi berambus jela k. dont..please la..jangan la berlagak and ego sangat as if ur sooo damn rite in everything that u do.. if u really love me than fight for it, dont be such a pussy la k.. everything that u do is killing me. its not suppose to hurt this way. i am not supposed to be hurtful like this, after all shit that all of u did to me. u noe what? when i am REALLY REALLY GONE FOREVER, then only ull noe how REGRETFUL N FUCKED UP U CAN BE without me. and when that time comes, dont even think of knocking on my door. ever again. u are a goner, a loser, a lonely crap if u dont have me. its a BIG LOSS FOR U N NOT FOR ME. everyone says that. so hey, guess what? i dont give shit if u hurt me naw, cause yang rugi u la k. hope u have a blast in ur torturing exp on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment