Duchess FSZ

Duchess FSZ
U NOE U LOVE ME

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I will change if u FORCE me to

When Zhaf said this world is actually fair enough to everyone, i went home n thought about it. and what he said was true.i mean Justin timberlake made it clear with his song what goes around comes around. So i guess ill just accept whatever shit naw happening to me as a punishment. Just i never thot the punishment will be on someone whom i love. or more like LOVED. Im not just talking bout guys here. i mean my friends too. sometimes, i just feel like they're taking adv over me because im telling u, im a nice person n its hard for me to say no. i think ive never backstabbed any of my friends, n i never turn u guys down. but i want u to think, what have u done for me instead? in realtionships, we have to give n take. but i feel like ive been giving all along n never receiving anything. i actually dont mind, but lame2 when i think about it, macam im quite dissappointed. i mean, do u guys really think ill still be here if u guys keep on acting like bitches? no. n like zhaf said (again) dont play with people's feelings. kau nak blah, kau blah. xyah la sakitkan perasaan orng lain. i have my own patient meter. and once it has past that, im really sorry to say, but i wont stick here any longer. i might be there, present in ur daily life..but i wont be that nice of a friend anymore. ive been so good to everyone n ia2 kan to everyone. mengalah dengan everyone. but im just a human being. u cant expect me to cover ur shit n clean ur mess everysingle time. Just because ur family is diff from mine, it doesnt me i have to sabotage mine rather than u sabotage urs. just because i lie to my mum more than u do, it doesnt mean i have to do it all the time for the sake of u not lying to urs. and how fair is that Zhaf? we look at the world in diff perspectives. everyone does. just dont expect me to see it the way that u see it. dont expect me to understand ur situation ALL THE FUCKING TIME. consider mine the next time. im bored of this town. fuck off. and im sincerely gonna say this. sape yang terasa tu mmg biarla terasa, sebab i dah banyak gile terasa dengan kau. just because im nice n forgiving (not quite), dont think u can barge tru my door, n minta maaf in taik-est way n nak berbaik dengan i. Dah bwat lancau banyak dengan i in the past, dont think ill be so damn nice untuk berbaik mcm tu je. im not stupid la k. i gave all of u alot of chances, when i was in ur situation, mintak peluang untuk memperbaiki diri, ingat baliik, did u give me any? did u give me any chance to even explain myself? NO, exactly. SO jgn ingat ill give it to u senang lenang. Im a fierce bitch, u should noe this. i might not even be the slightest nice person afterall. i forgive, but never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment