Duchess FSZ

Duchess FSZ
U NOE U LOVE ME

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hey hey hey, look who has boobies naw.

So i finally decided to create a new blog on blogger.com. i used to have an account here. n i do still have it. but i havent posted anything since 2006, cause i was busy blogging on friendster after that. most of my hot juicy stories are alll written on friendster. n so i stopped blogging on friendster cause i discontinued my account. n since i have fans who LOVE reading my blogs, i decided to come back and write again (gosh i feel like a writer naw) hehe. believe it or not, i was actually traumatized by this whole blogging-activity cause something came up a few years back which left me hurt n almost destroyed. but, naw im all grown up, i believe i can handle critics more maturely naw. n i wont ever give 2 shits bout anything ANYONE has to say to me nemore. one of my juniors, which is a GUY, said he lovesss reading my blog n used to read it every single day. he said that he understood more bout life n that my stories are just so pure n interesting n all fascinating in one go. im proud to share my stories n thinkings and blogging is just the perfect way for me to express what i feel bout almost anything. before i start, here's the url to my old blog. but i must warn u. it was my blog when i was young n naive. so excuse all my grammatical errors n childish love dramas. childish, but in a cute way i wud put it.
http://stoictransparency.blogspot.com

So lets see. one of the questions people keep on asking me is that whether im with someone or not at d moment. okay, first off, im single. every single rumor u guys heard bout me with the subang jaya guy is a lie, with the Secret recipe marketing manager is a lie, with the guy on my facebook is a lie n GOD FORBIDS with my ex is totally a lie! i am not in a relationship with ary krishnan. he is and will always be my bestfriend. forever n ever. just that my friends used to think we were in a relationship ( i dont noe why) n we were so tired of denying it. so thats why i decided to just iyekan to everyone. okay are we clear with that? and at the moment, im just hanging around with zaim and a couple of other guys. im seriously tired with relationships. its detrimental! but i wont lie bout famy tho. to those yg sibuk2 tanye famy that day, ok, he's a medical student. currently studying in egypt. once vowed that he wud wait for me (owh how cute) he shares the same birthday with me n is totally like me. haha. cept that he's not as bitchy i wud say. i love him. he cares for me unlike anybody else. i loved him even before. even when i was in a realtionship with mr.fadzli mohamed. it was distance that drew me away actually. but whatever. he's here naw. n still the same as he were 2 years back. i wudnt say ill be hooking up with him. not in the mean time. i need to be single for a while. i actually like it like this. haha.
so we have come to the end of the first chapter of 2009. u will see more of me tomorrow. ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment