Duchess FSZ

Duchess FSZ
U NOE U LOVE ME

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ary vs Ariey

Men can sometimes be so damn desperate. ur closest example. Ariey.Owh for those who are feeling a bit lost n confused, Ary is my ary. as in arikrishnan-my-husband ary, but ariey is the malay version of ary who also lives in bangi but wait. ary doesnt live in bangi. wtaver. anyway, ariey. 2 years back. or 3 years back. he used to have a crush on me. its kind of obvious that he still does. he asked me out infront of my mom. that was too brave i think.he cud ave went home registered as an OKU if u noe wat i mean. so last nite i was watching manutd against spurs in bangi with ary and ariey. haha, ok so before ary came, ariey was being so nice n annoying i wanted to smack his face. sitting close n letting me feel his breath on me. euw. so when ary came, i changed places with him so ary was sitting between me n ariey. haha score! i was like padan muka u homo freako faggy.then after that i kept on talking and talking with ary i forgot all about ariey who was sitting there like a dope, thankgod his friends were there so i didnt have to feel so bad about it.im so lazy to write today so im gonna skip to the event that made me wanna laugh so hard. i was gonna leave with ary after the game was over. and like obviously  ary was gonna walk me to my car. i mean like i was standing next to him n gesturing to leave already. and ariey, who just couldnt let go n cudnt stop being a bitch dengan semakknye berkata, 'xpela, ill walk u to ur car' and i pun..ok lah..watever. its so annoying. after giving ary a hug, we went seperate ways with mr doggy following me ,sniffing my back n still being all euw-ly romantic. ugh. he said super sweet stuff that nobody wud believe anyway. i just smiled n said ' so im expecting all sorts of kuih agar-agar from ur mom this monday' and so there goes. 10 types of agar2 for me this monday. double score! i feel glad knwing soo many people who like me. like hey, i get free stuff all the time! free starbuck stamps, free Sarawakian dessert specially shipped for me, free dinner, free lunch, free cigarrette. special-priced handbags,u name it. i even have a goddamn PA naw. not penasihat akademik but personal assistant! my life gets easier and easier every single day. even the manager at the xerox shop had to open his shop on a sunday, just coz I, princess of all princesses had to use the laser jet for her college assignments. ok, maybe thats too much. ut he did come all the way from his house and gave me special service. haha. dont think too far naw. anyway. i feel so lucky. thats all. lucky all the time.  owh god so sambung bout ariey. he didnt let me close my goddamn door. i was already putting my car key into the ignition but he was still babbbling like a 5-year-old like, take care. when u reach text me..bla bla bla bla bla bla bla..seriously..i wanted to laugh so hard already,siap guling2.... he had that desperate, i-dont-want-to-let-u-go-not-just-yet look on his face and he grabbed my shoulder as if we were in titanic the movie or something. like i had H1N1 n i was about to die. owh watever. i didnt text him anyway. he called me much later to wake me up for sahur. n he said he was jealous coz i didnt give him a hug like i did for ary..hahahaha..thats the funniest, owh wait. the dumbest thing ive eber heard. hello dude, me and ary, we're married. for 10 freakin years. and ur just a dog i adopted 2 days ago. u gotta work harder for ur credits man. i just dont see any rreason for him to be jealous. he's not even my bf. jheh-sius! Ariey is actually a really HOT guy. like seriously bitchyly handsome with his dimple and watsoever. but im just not attracted to him. he's like a goddamn sniffing dog and im allergic to dogs like him anyway. feel free to take his number girls. he's all urs.
i was supposed to tell u bout the confession i was gonna make. but not naw. i have so many work to do i dont even have time to sleep.maybe in the next post.


but to spice things up..just so u noe..a faraway land princess seems to be bored with her father's almighty kingdom. she wishes to fly away.. fly away from the perimeter that kept her safe for ages, since she was born. but dear princess..where are you going naw?

No comments:

Post a Comment