Duchess FSZ

Duchess FSZ
U NOE U LOVE ME

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

cookies, milk and a whole lot of memories

So, lets see.. rmember when i said i was gonna meet F on tuesday? that never happened. well it did, but i met him on monday night too. n i tell u, the cats and dogs werent tied up at all. im such a bad animal breeder. the whole time goin out with Z, F kept on calling me on my cell. n he actually merajok. can u believe that? and Z obviously wasnt stupid enuf to not noe. so i had a really really terrible time squeezing all the plans in that one day. so like it or not, i had to meet F that same night coz he was being such a pain in d ass. well, the pain eased off anyway =) we had the most romantic night, i mean he still say those little words that can make me smile the whole day. " why dyu still paint ur nails, i told u its not good for u" hehe. like seriously, i was waiting for him to say that. not that i had my nails done. just that my nails are so pwettty that F thot i had french mani done on it. =P he held my hand and studied my nails as if i was like one of those experimental subjects he works on everday. well i could be..haha. anyway..i kept my eye on him till he let go of my hand. it was so cute. when i was talking to him bout something, he wud just place strands of my hair behind my ear and pick up dust or watever shit stucked on my jeans. it was sooo cute. but u noe wat the cutest part was? he said he'd wait for me forever. haha. actually i think its stupid and freaky..i mean like com'on, ull be off studying for 2 years , and ill be off to aussie doing my MBA. 2 years can change us alot. but he said that he vowed the same thing 2 years ago (which is true), so what difference wud it make if he waited 2 years more?. i wanted to laugh but his eyes were so serious i just sat there quietly. he said he has plans for his future and stuff n i was included.hehe. it was so sweet i swear to god. he said he'd give n provide me anything i wanted. =P that is a totallY WRONG thing to say to a materialistic person like me. but he'll be making big bucks anyway. so who cares.

Yawn~ i just came back from bbuka puase with S, Z and F. it was funny, we actually bumped into each other at the restaurant, or rather like S came n yell n smack me on my shoulder saying "x gune, datang sini bukan nk ckp" when i was innocently playing n twirling my hair n i thot to myself, that voice sounds familiar. haha.tgk2 makcik S. haish.

anyway , i got lots n lots of assignments to do, so better start on it.
For the next post, ull hear a story..or better yet a CONFESSION that ill make on the topic of LOVE, DESPERATION n DESTRUCTION.

u noe u love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment