Duchess FSZ

Duchess FSZ
U NOE U LOVE ME

Monday, August 23, 2010

Ive committed a sin.

I bought quite a lot today. shooooooooooes. which im not supposed to. and a bunch of bracelets and stuff. i feel so angry and annoyed with almost everyone recently. They're just getting on my nerves too much. MELUAT tau tak. MELUAT. Seriously. Ugghhh...!!!!!!! fiuh..okay. a little bit better. i almost bought a bag tonight T-T. U noe how dangerous it is for me to be in a bad mood? i cud spend 1k on my hair, just like that, without realizing. I did spend 1k on my sunglasses. OMG. I just feel like eveyone is not giving me the support i need. or maybe im expecting too much? noo. i dont think so. wat is the use of having parents and a bf if they dont support n understand me? there are times where i feel soo stupid that i just wanna break off with every single commitment i have and just work and enjoy life. n i dont have to listen to any crap anyone has to say to me. tension betul tau tak. thank god im not fasting today. because ive been swearing alot, mesti dah batal puasa. The thing is..long distance relationship is starting to get me. i just cant deal with it anymore. alone. i feel like im going tru it alone, n i HATE that. im such a stupid girl. someone shud slap me right naw. tension la sial. bodoh betullah. i give up la. serious shit. im choosing career as my top priority naw. despite the negative feedback my family is giving me.

wanna hear the truth? wat i truly feel?

I think i layan everyone else baik giller. sangat2 baik. and i dapat balasan mcm sebutir pasir tau tak. i usaha giller babi to make everything fine n ok. but, when i do it alone. i feel USED. so im not gonna let everyone else use me. when i dah stabil giller babi with my work, i can leave all of u behind coz im gonna be so inlove with my work none of u wud matter anymore. i simply dont care anymore. success is wat i want most out of life.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm....
    farah.....
    sabar2....
    mungkin kadang2 diorang takde masa untuk farah sebab atas sebab lain..
    nanti diorang support farah balik punya lah..
    don worry....

    btw i miss u..huhuh...
    mau gelak2 macam dulu

    ReplyDelete