Duchess FSZ

Duchess FSZ
U NOE U LOVE ME

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Its a dilemma, but a good one.

So remember when i said i wanted to do R.E in the future after i graduate.? it somehow backfired on me (not quite yet) because my family is giving me a hard time of not appreciating n supporting me on this matter. but thats okay. i will still pursue ur prawn business dad. n scientific sales for uncle hashim. and R.E for myself. and skin care product whatever for my step dad. what? u think thats a lot of job to do at one time?well u havent heard of my another job. which i am so happy i got it. :D he heheh he...well, actually i was just appointed today.=) im not gonna tell u guys yet. ur gonna have to read it in the next blog..hehehehe...today is just one of those days where i feel really lucky. if there is one thing that ive learnt today, its that putting all effort n too much effort in anything u do doesnt really help u sometimes. all u gotta do is lay back n relax. but be determined for the actions u take are those that count. i have come up with a new quote/ motto today.

Putting full effort in anything doesnt give u everything
Hehe, how do u like it? well, convocation is on tuesday. i am so psyched!! i cant wait to nod to my canselor n retrieve my scroll n honor n everything! bib's class at 4 will be cancelled. see, even her lecturer noes that i am too important for her,vice versa. ahhh...i truely feel lucky recently. i have alot of people around me who loves me n supports me (except for the R.E matter).

i am practically waiting for sara to come and pick me up. we are going to marriott putrajaya for dinner with my sis n her husband. i dunno if my mum is coming too. we'll c..anyway, i just came back from tioman n kuantan..dude, tioman was awesome. we basically went snorkeling almost every single day. the corals were soooooo beautiful, i seriously want a waterproof camera right naw. and i even had a swim with all sorts of fishes.fed them with bread sommore. ikan kerapu got. nemo got..we even saw a baby shark while we went to one of the islands for a quick swim at the waterfall.. the waterfall was seriously breath taking n awesome n magnificant all at the same time. the water was sooo cold n chilly n nice. it was a hot day too. seems like the weather there was totally on our side. in the days we werent snorkeling, it had rained cats n dogs, but on alternative days, it was sunny n everyone (including the boys at the cafe) were in a good mood and smiling all day long. owh n we also met TOMMY, who seem to be an environmentalist. he was doing projects for the turtles, life saving n stuff, n there was this one turtle who seem to be blind. her name was Jo. n she's a medium size green turtle. i dont noe if i or my mum took a picture of her.

welp, i gotta go naw. i hope marriott serves goose liver pate at their resturants. cause im in a mood for some fear-factor food. (btw, if goose liver pate was ever in the fear factor competition, i wud totally win, it taste awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment