Duchess FSZ

Duchess FSZ
U NOE U LOVE ME

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fit over Finnegans.

i was soo upset. n i actually threw a fit over at finnegans a couple of days ago because i couldnt stand how DUMB guys can sometimes be. seriously. i was shouting n there were tears in my eyes. running down my hot bursting-into-flames cheeks. Syah was saying about how i should understand Mr. u noe who. n how i should give n take n dont expect too much. dont be too pushy. hello? i was once the victim. shouldnt i atleast have some triumph in some situations?in all situations actually. i did nothing wrong. all i want is a little reassurance that i am truely loved by Mr u noe who. i am a GIRL. we are very emotional human beings. n guys are very stupid n lack of interpretability skills especially when it comes to understanding us, WOMEN. i just felt so angry because i am not in the position to understand people n whatsoever. people shud totally understand me instead. Everyone around me should noe damn well that they cant just live an easy life tru me. na-ah. no freaking way. not everything should be done ur way. i could feel that the people sitting behind me was already shifting, n fidgeting n staring at the back of my head, as if wanting to noe if all that shouting came from me. =D Syah calmed me down n whiped away all my tears that were rolling down hard.I just wished that Mr. U noe who wud understand me better. maybe he's not even interested. that would be a bummer.i mean if u dont noe how to pujuk someone, u can always ask. well i dont mind. because afterall i will be the one smiling at the end. but i guess sometimes its EGO. like omg, EGO can kill me. EGO in a man can totally 200% kill me.twice. Like with Z before, omg...he has the tallest ego a man could ever afford to have. n look what happened to us? i hate it.. i hate this game. i just want something natural n free..n no hustle n stuff.
well, anyway, we made up..because i decided to let go of this one..but next time....ha, jangan harap.. =) i love u too.

No comments:

Post a Comment