Duchess FSZ

Duchess FSZ
U NOE U LOVE ME

Sunday, January 16, 2011

sorrow

lately ive been thinking. ive been thinking about this incident that happened quite a while ago. I thot that i had already moved on. but it seems that the memories are not as vague as i want them to be. it sucks how you cant turn back time and be a better person that u wanna be. the wounds in my heart are still fresh and bloody. i am still that girl i was 5 years ago. i dont know if i can ever accept someone just the way they are. being closer to god is my next target. i have been reading this blog about all the details important in my religion-Islam. I feel that it fulfills my day , somehow. since i dont really think of that someone anymore. i know, i may not be as religious as other people, but i know deep in my heart, that i still have faith in him.

alot of people have been stepping in and out of my life. i learnt a bit or so from each relationship i had. but i am mostly regretful of the one relationship i wish i could fix and mend. only that its fractured and slowly slipping away. i feel so sad in my heart that i cry sometimes just thinking of it. i wish i could understand the dynamics of human behavior. i do not understand it, and it has caused a number of hurtful incidents. i am so sorry for not being the most perfect person on earth and i hope my absence will make u feel better and help u to be a better person.

Love always,
Farah.

No comments:

Post a Comment